Sophie''S Seashell Scramble
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Sophie the Otter is looking for yummy shells to eat and bring back to her seaside home.
- Help her find delicious shells by spinning the spinner and picking up shells that match the pattern you’ve spun.
- The first to collect a shell with each pattern is the winner!
- Helps develop pattern discrimination skills, a critical pre-reading skill, as well as strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Includes Sophie the Otter Squeezer, 20 shells in 5 patterns, 4 shell snack mats, spinner, and multilingual instruction guide
- No reading required for game play
- Game box doubles as game board
- For 2–4 players
- Ages 3 years +.
- How to Play:
- 1. Place all of the shells inside the game box.
- 2. Give each player his or her own shell snack mat.
- 3. Spin the spinner to determine your move.
- If you spin a pattern, look for that pattern on a shell and collect it with your Sophie squeezer.
- If you spin “steal a shell” or “lose a turn,” take that action.
- Watch out—if you spin Otto the Octopus, he might just throw your shell back in the sea!
- 4. The first to collect all 5 shell patterns is the winner!