Little Minds At Work Sound Segmenting Trays - Set Of 6
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- SCIENCE OF READING MANIPULATIVES: This set includes 6 rainbow-coloured, write-and-wipe trays. Each tray has 1 large slot to hold picture cards and a magnetic wand and 2 rows of circular indentations to use letter tiles to segment words. Magnetic wands and letter tiles are not included.
- DEVELOPED BY TARA WEST: Our Sound Segmenting Trays are developed by Tara West, who has been involved in education for 15 years as an early childhood educator, a curriculum writer and a professional development speaker.
- TEACH PHONEMIC AWARENESS: Teachers can use our Sound Segmenting Trays to help children break down words with 2, 3 and 4 sounds.
- SPEECH THERAPY TOOLS FOR TEACHERS: Tara West believes in the importance of creating instructional materials and resources that are fun and engaging to students and supporting the teachers who use her materials.
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING ACTIVITIES: These sound segmenting trays are rainbow-coloured and great for small groups of preschoolers.